See what happens when I don't do once a week postings? Months go by. I knew I gave myself that rule for a reason. Well here is February in a nut shell.
Adventure to Fairytale Town with Nonni. The kids are so fortunate to get to see both sets of Grandparents all the time.
I promise he was tickling him and not trying to choke him!
We ended up having a little get together on his actual birthday during the week. Weird to have it on a week day, but kind of nice too! The weekends are too busy these days.
Nonno took the kids on a Sunday adventure. They ate about 10 oranges each, and picked a ton more. They were so delicious!!
Finally took this guy to Impact Sports. He waits wants to get in there and play so bad with the kids are at Gymnastics.
The Valentine's Decor had a little special touch this year.
All kids looking at the camera and some smiling = success. Thanks Bre Meyer!
Class parties are always such an exciting day for the kids.
Grandparents/VIP day at Giada's school. This year I was on the committee for this event. We changed a few things which always makes more work the first year, but should be smooth sailing for future years. Adding the element of seeing the classrooms proved to be fun for the children and the Grandparents!
Frozen on Ice with Nana and Aunt Ran. They filled them up with sugary treats and then dropped them back off at home! :-)
This boy loves to swing. Fun day at the lake with all the cousins.
This boy is seriously the sweetest. I am not just saying that. I wouldn't say that about the other two! JK. He is so easy to make happy, smile and laugh.
-He still goes to bed pretty early, and has YET to sleep through the night. Every night I think maybe it's the night....and then it isn't! LOL. It's ok, I won't know what to do with myself with more sleep. He is still taking 2 naps. They are of decent length, 1 -1.5 hours if we are home, and shorter cat naps if we are out and about.
- He only says a few words "Uh Oh" "Da Da" "Ma Ma"
- Good eater. Often I think he eats more than Gino. Still loves avocado, eggs, raspberries and lately frozen yogurt pops. If you are eating he is yelling to have some as well. Loves drinking (and back washing) with a straw.
- Still just 4! Everyone keeps telling me I need to stop giving him only soft food, but the kid doesn't have any teeth! I'm sure it is partly my worry and I need to get OVER it.
-Loves to find the cats and chase them around making noise at them. Maybe trying to say "Meow"?
-Loves to find electrical sockets and make sure we have put a safety switch on them.
-He will pull everything down to try and stand on it to get himself higher, then he makes all kinds of noise to show you how proud he is of what he has done.
-Balls!!! If he sees one, he wants it. If there is anything resembling a hoop, he puts it in there. We have to watch out for what he is putting in the trash cans. He doesn't usually want a small little ball either, he wants to carry around a full size basketball hoop.
- Been very steady since day 1 of walking around 11 months. Goes up and down steps well and fairly cautious. It was weird not to have that wobbly kid stage as they learn to walk but nice since he is constantly chasing after the big kids.
- Too many too count. He is good for about 1/2, then we have to try and hold him in place for the remainder. His hair looks to be getting much blonder.