I knew life had been busy, but WOW since February! The blog makes me download my photos, I can't believe, I hadn't done it in months! Time really has been flying. My phone is dying a quick death, so I am quickly trying to get them all off my phone, I just can't trust the icloud and like to back up my back up! Crazy, I know.
Valentine's Pics with Bre Meyer. Love this tradition.
LOVE Day - Lorenzo spent it at Ginger Bugs with Bailey! L loves his Thursday adventures with Bailey, she's the best around.
Dress like a teacher day. I think G nailed Ms. Gradin
Everybody loves Carter-Man! Cousin time is the best time.
- Speaks VERY well. I am often asked if he is older than he is because of his height and speech.
- He does still say some funny things grill = girl
- He does know all the Ninja Turtle and says them so funny, and is SO excited to finally have remembered them all.
- Loves being outside getting dirty and making messes.
- Counts to 20 pretty decently
- Keeping up with the big kids is a must. Basketball, baseball, soccer, he is all in for all of them.
- Sometimes sleeps through the night. Now that all my kids have been terrible night sleepers, I am certain it is me that is the problem, not them! Who needs sleep anyway??
- Trying to drop the nap, but really needs it.
- Very interested in doing things all by himself.
- Good eater, like Giada. Willing to try a wide range of foods. Loves avocado toast these days. He also loves balsamic vinegar on most food items.
- Working on potty training. We are making good progress but that is also a marathon, not a sprint in our household.