Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend in LA

This weekend I had the pleasure of going to LA to visit all my college girlfriends.
Jen, Hager and Adj threw me a beautiful baby shower.

It was wonderful to spend the long weekend with all the girls.
We had lots of time to visit and catch up.

The shower was on Saturday and was so much fun. Lots of games, which I love. I certainly need to get better at what the baby food flavors are, I got almost all of them wrong. We guessed who's baby photos are who's...can you guess mine? And made onesies. They are all so cute and cant wait until she can wear them all. The food and cupcakes were delicious. The girls also all brought childrens books to the shower. There are some classics and some Id never heard of, I am so happy to grow her book collection!!

Thank you all so much for a wonderful weekend, you were all too generous!!

PS I cant get the group shot or cupcake photo to post. I need blog technical assistance (nicole, hager!)






1 comment:

Barnes Fam said...

Wow Julie, how amazing! What a beautiful shower!