Nico and Giada messing up the darling table decor!
Gino enjoyed being pushed around the party on the tryke
Dylan went to town creating his potato head cupcake!
And had fun making funny faces at me when I was trying to take pics!
Lots of kiddos!
I just can't write things down fast enough these days...she is a crack up.
- This one ...not so funny! "Mom, your stomach is getting big" Really Giada.....thanks a lot.
- She loves drawing things these days, letters, numbers and learned a heart. She said "Look I made a heart just like dad showed me!"
- She was helping us make dinner and says " This is going to be the best cooking ever, I can tell"
- Mike was helping with dinner and I told him to let her crack the eggs, he looked at me like - that is a bad idea- and she says " I can be the egg cracker in no time"
- Giada was resting in our bed one night watching a movie, I was cuddling with her until she said " Don't lay your cheek on me, I'm not a pillow" :(
- That same movie night we were having some popcorn and she says "I like salt on it and this doesn't feel like it has any??" - Really Giada??
-Potty training is improving. I just gave up and that method is working, most of the day she is going by herself. And she loves the potty chart, different stickers for what happens - seems fun for her.... we'll see...hopefully the end is near!