Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Aubrey's Birthday, Cooper Dean is Here, Fall Fun, Cousin, Olives & Friends Thanksgiving!

Cooper James Dean 
11/11/2013
7lbs. 1 oz. 19 in.
Everyone is doing well, and the girls are loving having a new brother! 
Congrats Eric & Adj, can't wait to meet the little guy.
Happy 3rd birthday Aubrey.  Since November has been full of milling. Nicole and I took the kids to the ranch to have a little birthday celebration. After a day of shopping for pink and purple, she was a happy girl with her cupcake!
Thank you Nicole for watching the kids!  I had an event, & Mike was milling so Nicole took the kids on some Fall Adventures!

 Gino once in awhile asks me to rock him at night, it's not all the time, so I usually give in. This one one special nap day. I decided to just take a break and hold him. Excellent choice if I do say so myself.

Cousin Cole, growing up and looking adorable in his Uggs

 This girl loves Vegemite after our Australia trip!
 It's been awhile since Stella was little and wanted to sit in Gino's lap. But this particular day he wanted to hold her like the good ol days.  It was cute, but Stella wasn't so sure about it. "I hold Stella" he kept saying.
Annual Friends Thanksgiving @ Nats.  
Delicious food, vino & a night out with the girls. Just what I needed!





Fall is Here! Playing in Trees & Raking Leaves! 


Well it is good to know we were included in what she is thankful for! Dogs, Turtle & Family! 
Wonder what we have been up to???????

                                         

No comments: