Pickle time. This year I really dropped the ball. We didn't have a good time to make a bunch of pickles, so we ran over when my mom and Ran were doing some and jumped in on their batch. We were able to get smaller pickles this year and can fit so many more in the jars! This is a big deal if you are a pickle maker! :-)
Camping at the lake is always so much fun. This year we did Labor Day instead of Memorial Day and had the best weather ever. No wind! It's so rare for that to happen. I guess I was too busy to take many photos!
Swimming with friends, all the way into September with this unusually long warm weather we have had in 2015.
Giants for the win. MadBum almost pulled off a No Hitter. The stadium was silent waiting to see how it played out. One hit got through, but it was a shutout and a great game, he sure has some talent.
Thanks Nonni and Nonno for watching all the kiddos!
My kids LOVE to play in dirt.
- Enjoys eating, but doesn't love the high chair. So far he hasn't spit out or refused any food. He makes a funny face when he first tastes it and then just eats it right up.
-Still very easy to put to sleep; still wakes up quite a few times in the night.
- Scoots around to get to what he wants.
- Thinks his brother and sister are so funny and cracks up when they talk to him.
- Squirmy and wants to be moving
- Loves to cuddle up with you and snuggle right into your neck and rest.
- Still loves bath time
-No teeth yet.