Day trip with Nana and Ran
Way to keep your spirits up and keep fighting buddy!
This guy can make so many shots in a row.
But, remember to tell your dad you have to end on a "MAKE"
Viva Las Vegas to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I hadn't been back since my bachelorette party. Mike planned the whole trip and I loved the surprises each day. He loves to research things and find out his best options. It was very nice to just have a few days together and to sleep in! LOL. Thanks to Nana and Nonni for running the kiddos all around while we were gone.
Of course we had to try Giada's restaurant. It did not disappoint. We over ordered and were stuffed!
Lunch at Olives at the Bellagio
We didn't go to Italy for our 10 year, but we pretended for the boat ride at the Venetian.Nonni even snuck in a trip to the Grape Festival. Giada loved meeting up with school friends.
On our actual anniversary we felt like wine, but wanted to use our glasses from our wedding.
Cheers to 10 years. Salute!
This spa has created HOURS of fun!
Finally picked the huge watermelon we grew at the ranch. We can get tomatoes, and a few other things to grow well at our house but not watermelons.
LOVE catching these sweet mornings when the kids cuddle up together.
Lorenzo and I got to meet baby Greyson Pearl. John, those Feldstein genes run strong; this baby looks like Marina's pops!
Reese-y is so smiley and a jumping bean these days.
You think he needs a haircut??
Gymnastics class, Kindermusik and GingerBugs are our other favorite spots to visit.
They both run their little hearts out each race. Mike and I both love sports so much, and enjoyed playing them as we grew up. It has been fun this year to watch her enjoy them just as much.
Gino has been having a quite a few field trips lately. Library, Fire Station and Post Office all in one week. He was so excited to mail a letter at the post office and see how many days it took to get back to our house. The library brought back childhood memories. Mrs. Maas is back leading the puppet shows and kids activities; she has such a distinct voice, I would recognize it anywhere.
Mom will you take a picture with me?
- Balls - he has loved to throw balls since he was little. Still uses both hands but I think will still be right handed. He LOVES full size basketballs. He screams for them and can't get enough. Basketball season is sure to be a joy trying to keep him off the court.
-Dumping out all the pieces to every game we have on the floor.
- Reading. He seems to finally be ready to sit on our lap for multiple books. Before now he would just flip the pages as fast as he could and get another book, or split it down the middle to make a tunnel for cars to go through.
-Magic Tracks, obsessed. He wants to build the tracks and leave them on running ALL DAY AND NIGHT.
-Working on his hopping and jumping, getting more coordinated there.
- Great eater, willing to try most things. Also likes to try and feed Sydney all his food, then eat off the same spoon. Just lovely. Constantly swapping out silverware and sending the dog outside.
-Copy-Cat... anything the big kids do, he wants to do/say. Good or bad.
-Speaking. He can say so many things now, makes him seem so grown up.
-Car window down. He is obsessed with having his window down and does not know how to ask for it, so he just screams. Also, does NOT understand why he cannot have it down on the freeway. Good news about almost being 2 is he can soon face forward in the car seat. Looking forward to that day.
- Loves to play Peek a Boo, Mickey Mouse and listen to Giada's singing.
- Plays independently with toys
- Smiles funny, if he thinks you are taking a photo he says "Cheese" and squints his eyes
- Walks around pretending to talk on the phone, just like Mike paces when he is on the phone.
- Good communicator. He finds a way to tell you what his needs are even though he can't find all the words.
- Sleep... was finally sleeping all night and lately now is not. I don't get it, I suck at getting my kids to sleep. Down to 1 nap, it is usually an hour or so. He still goes to be pretty early but gets up early. 6am if I am lucky.