Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Almost 3 weeks!

Well time goes by very quickly these days!
Not sure what I do all day but before I know it, its 5pm and Mike is home!

Last week she had her 2 week appt, and all is well. She has grown an inch and is up past her birth weight which was the goal! So I guess she is getting enough to eat which is reassuring. She is pretty active when she is awake kicking her arms and legs all around. For the most part a very good baby,and doesnt mind being passed around to everyone to hold her. Sometimes she doesnt love the car ride, but I think its when she has needed something.

Left her with my mom for a couple hours on Friday- to go have lunch with the girls. It was a little weird, but felt okay. I think because I was only going to be gone for a short time.

Saturday we had a baby shower for Bre Diehl, she is due in less than a month, the countdown is on. Kristen took all the photos that day so I dont have any to share yet, Ill post when I get them from her. We all cant wait to meet Peyton in March!

Saturday night we went to a crab feed. I love crab feeds and was so glad I could finally eat some this time. Giada was great and slept most of the time we were there.

Here are some random pics from this past week.
We tried to take a family photo, but not everyone was cooperating!


This is the Maclaggan family outfit photo. Every grandchild on my moms side, and now great grandchildren have been photographed in this outfit. Grandma would be proud!


This photo I took of her napping in her crib to remind me that she CAN sleep in there at night. At night she never wants to be laid down, but during the day she will...we can't figure it out. :)

And..last but not least we thought this was funny. Uncle Scotts shoe is almost the same size as Giada...I think its a size 14- Big foot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I am glad you got out without her even if it was only for a few hours. It is good to feel like you can have some me time. She as cute as ever. Can't wait to meet her, Love the Filice Family

Unknown said...

Very cute! He can fit in your shoe.

Dean Family said...

Love the updates! She is the cutest little thing and sounds like you are enjoying motherhood. Looking forward to meeting her soon.

Amaya Jaime said...

your daughter is gorgeous and so adorable!! and you are looking good mama!! glad everything is gonig well!! xoxo!

Julie Cannon said...

cuuuuute! its like nothing has changed...except for you have a child now!!! :0 love it!