Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jamie and Zac Wedding Weekend


The weekend was here for Jamie and Zac to tie the knot. We left for LA on Thursday and had a great time. I don't think Jamie would have changed a thing- the weekend went so smooth, was absolutely beautiful, and so much fun. (Despite hangovers and a 7am SPIN class!)

But before we left during packing....this happened....I guess she wanted to come with us!

Rehearsal Day!
On Friday morning Jamie and her mom surprised me and took me to a beautiful spa on the ocean for a pampering session. But, before we were pampered we had to work out...this is the Gelbart's after all and that comes first! :)

Pretty nails!

Enjoying our pedicures!!

And we're off to the rehearsal...let the fun begin!

Listen to Rabbi Laura!

The whole gang


Our beautiful bride

Last Night Single

Becca and Jason

Mike, Jen, Gary

Josh(Jamies Bro) and Sarah


Gena(Zac Sis) and Mr. Herndon

Moe and Debbi- Proud parents, thanks for everything!

In case we forgot who he was...

So we were all sitting innocently at the rehearsal dinner when Jen realized, it was ONLY 8:30 and announced we should all take shots- Petron it was and downhill from there!

As if we didn't have enough at the rehearsal...we were off to Pat's!
(Fun Divebar- think Bulls or Ollies)


What the heck...we'll switch to beer!

And then switch back to wine at the hotel - hangover here we come!!!

So after that long night, the SPIN class Jamie wanted everyone to take at 7 that next morning came REAL early! I wanted to pretend I didn't hear her when it was time to get up. But we rallied, and the teacher had a fun song mix ready for us. Mainly I was trying to not throw up- and mission accomplished, we powered through. Jen and I had some surprise outfits for Jamie and demanded she wear her veil!

This is how I really felt about the class.....

This is how I pretended to feel....

Our happy(crazy) bride working out before her wedding!!!

Sweatin to the 80's

The whole gang

Our beautiful bride

Table Decor

Zac and the ladies

Darling Ring Bearer

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Herndon!

Jewish Traditions


Mike and I

SLO Crew

They finally let loose......


When I'm out of town my mom and mother in law send photos of Giada to my phone. I love it. Here's what she was up to this weekend- looks like she had a good time too!


Great weekend!

No comments: