August means pickle time! I think we made over 80 jars this year in 2 batches...we are pickled out!
Stella Jean is 2 months old! Smiles more, sticks out her tongue, and has found her hands!
- "What's your name? Julie Coldani Mom?"
-"Dairy cows give us milk, nonnos cows give us meat"
"When I wish on a star, I wish to be big like Matt" lol
- "This is a mystery we have to solve"
- Any of you that know the Hilders. Giada refers to them as "Dr Hilder and Dr Kerry!" It's awesome!
- I told her only a few minutes then we needed to leave "mom, 5 min, no 3 min, no all the minutes"
- Loves jewelry, & dress up
- Expert bike rider; she finally got the hang of it!
- If it can be climbed it will be! Bricks, bar stools, rocking chairs...anything. He cannot be left unattended or trusted!! And if you tell him "no" and to get down, he laughs at you. We are pretty sure he is going to be trouble.
- Eating a ton and has a good appetite, wants whatever you are eating
- Good sleeper now, all night from about 7 pm
-Talks a TON, still not too many real words
- Loves saying hi- bye to everyone - grocery stores are super fun!
-Waving, high fives
- Very ticklish
- Doesn't like things taken from him, or not being let outside etc; and certainly lets you know when he isn't happy