Monday, December 15, 2008

35 Weeks

Well a couple days shy of 35 weeks, the time really is flying by.
Please keep asking "are you ready"....its more like "ready or not here she comes"

You can only plan so much. Yes I think we have the essentials, but until she is here you don't really know what to expect.

But what I do know is the next 2 weeks are busy as ever! Holiday parties, bday parties and our last wedding of the year!

This weekend we had the pleasure of having a Holiday Dinner with Kernals, Avansinos, Bruno, Timmer and Chris. Great to catch up with everyone. The drunken karaoke at the end of the night, may have been my favorite part. Or Chris reading some stories out of the "Thought of the Week" book and learning even more about the Timmer. ;)

Saturday I helped Summer get the UHAUL...whoo hoo she is finally moving into her beautiful new house in Lodi, its fun having her live so close. And only in Lodi, do you go to the coffee shop and get forced into taking a photo with Santa when you are not a kid!




I also helped Mikes mom and sister bake cookies all day. It was a long day but fun to visit and have some of the baking out of the way.

Saturday night my brother and Steph had a housewarming party. Their house looked great they have worked so hard on it the last month to get it ready to celebrate with family and friends.

Sunday I did do some resting, wrapped Christmas gifts, ran errands and watched football. Mike made a delicious Pesto Lasagna, and we kicked Bre and Trent's butt in fantasy and made it to the Championships....wish us luck, we'll need it.

Monday started my first day working from home. The flexibility is nice, but it is an adjustment. I did have the pleasure of visiting with Nicole and Jackie during the day which was nice. Jackie and Gianna came for a visit. While I was there they both slept, but looks like they were more active later in the day. Cute pics girls and Jacks- thanks for making the trip!!



Off to the doctor on Wed, and then I start my weekly appts, that means she is coming soon, scary! I have been having a little swelling lately but not too bad, still no complaints. Growing at a RAPID pace but to be expected at the end.

Until next week...have a good one!

1 comment:

Bordessa Family said...

Jules!! it was great to see you, thank you for coming over to visit on your "work day"!!! I cant wait to visit again once little Coldani arrives!! love ya!!