Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy weekend, almost 34 weeks!

This weekend was super busy!

Friday night we went to dinner with friends and ended up staying out until 2am!
We went to a bar Id never been to in Lodi and it was very fun. Laid back bar, with music and a shuffleboard table.

Saturday morning it was off to the 1st annual "Sarah's in town" Holiday Run. We had a good group and did our own 5K around Lodi Lake. Kristen, her mom Patti, Sarah and Conner, Nicole and Dylan, Nat dogg, her cousin Megan, me and my mom. We got some exercise in early that foggy morning then went and had breakfast at the Rader family's new Chalkboard Cafe. Be sure to check it out, they serve breakfast and lunch and it was delicious! It's on California street, go have a bite!






Saturday evening was our annual Mother-Daughter Christmas "Fiesta" Party.
This year Marla and her mom Hilda were the gracious hostesses. We had a great time seeing everyone and their mothers too. I think this was the 11 or 12th year we have done it. Kristen, Patti and Sarah even came in costume! Nice work girls.






No rest for me, Sunday it was up early to go to the niners game. Tailgating of course! The niners even won, what a bonus. Summer LOVES Brett Favre, so that's why we went, it was fun to see him play although he pretty much underperformed that game.




All in all great weekend, but I'm exhausted and off to bed! As you can see I'm growing at a rapid pace. The doc said she is breech, so I'm trying to think positively that she will turn over before my due date....Id like to avoid a C Section at all costs!!

3 comments:

Dean Family said...

Looks like you had a very nice weekend! You are getting bigger but that only means that you are that much closer...so exiting! I really have a feeling that baby girl Coldani will turn around for you...there is time.
Love ya!

Amaya Jaime said...

looking beautiful as ever!!! cant wait to see baby coldani! any ideas on names? xoxo!

NorCal Chavis Tribe said...

Ahh! Miles was breech! We found out at 34 weeks. I had to have a c-section because he was a stubborn little taurus baby, but he is here all the same. Email me if you need ideas for how to turn that baby - I tried it all! Hopefully something could work for you.