Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy Week!!

This week has been super busy.
Started off last weekend with another baby shower. Nikole Luiz is having a little boy beginning of July. The shower was darling, blue camo. While I was there I got to hang out with auntie Hilder. Kerry has diaper cake and shower photos, but even I know we will never see those!


Later in the week we had dinner with the Kernals, Diehls and Gramms. We tried for bowling too but its a popular place on a Tuesday...who knew? I was looking forward to my first bowling game! Our first group photo of many, I seem to be hanging out with Dylan and Peyton a lot!


Wednesday we were celebrating Nicole's Bday, here is the before and after....took Nicole 2 tries to get all the candles out...she must be getting old! :)
I love to play with my friend Dylan



Thursday was my first Farmers Market too. We were out there selling our Calivirign Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Check it out at calivirgin.com

Friday we got to spend with the Filices! It was my first time meeting them. Bailey and I had a great time playing she would give me lots of hugs and kiss my head. Auntie Lisa's belly is getting big I can't wait to meet Tate!


This week I started grabing everything in sight, so becareful if you are holding me I might put my hand in your dinner! I love playing with my feet, especially during diaper changes. I love to read the paper with dad too. AND this week I learned to roll over. Mom missed it two times, but she knows I did it because I was on my back again when she came back in the room. I havent done it in a few days, but I'll keep working on it.




3 comments:

Dean Family said...

Absolutely precious!

shivelys said...

I am feeling sad that Conner and Giada have no pictures together! :(
She is getting so big...and I have to wait a whole month to see her! ARG!

Anonymous said...

So super cute! We loved seeing Giada!