This weekend Gino, my mom and I headed to Arizona to Sean and Jessica's wedding. Gino got his first plane ride...terrible pic below but he was great. Slept both ways and was a great traveler! It was a beautiful wedding, and a fun weekend traveling with my mom, Linds, and Terri!
Giada enjoyed a few hours with Seve while we headed off to the airport.
Yummy Cupcakes and group nap!
Our moms and Fran!
Enjoyed the weekend catching up with Linds! xo
Josh and Ryan held their own on the dance floor!
Bruno was so cute with Gino!
Sum and her pops took a break from the dance floor to pose for my photo!
Congratulations Sean and Jessica Slawson!! -so happy we could be there to celebrate!
Right when we got back we headed to Aubrey's 1st birthday party. I can't believe she is a year old already, I remember waiting for her arrival entertaining D at the hospital. What a wonderful lady bug party it was - Great job Nicole!!
Gino spent a long time with his auntie that night. The girls enjoy his calm demeanour ...a little different than his sister was!
Gino was peacefully laying on the floor playing...Giada soon, joined him under the blanket and made room for D!
Lately Giada has been seeing this picture and thinks it is me holding Gino and asked me why it was in her room - she thinks most baby pictures now are Gino.
This picture is of Giada about the same age as Gino...they look pretty similar don't you think??
Giada and Gino are both growing up so quickly! Look at this smiley guy!
I never got a chance to post these pics we took when Gino was a new little guy. We took them with Bre at BW photography. We kept having to cancel the appt due to Gino's little trip to Oakland in the first few weeks...so these were about 5 weeks old. There is a reason you take them in the first or second week when the baby is sleeping!! It was more challenging at this age and took us forever to get him asleep.
We took some out at the ranch as well!
Our new family of 4!
-Still enjoys time by himself playing around
- Found his feet and loves to grab them
- Enjoys grabbing and playing with toys
- Starting to laugh, we have yet to get it on video yet
-Good eater, bad sleeper - he is moving to his crib this week! Hope it helps!!
-He has one dimple like me :)
- His eyes are still super blue
- She is definitely 2 and reminds you of that throughout the day!! She definitely wants to do things her own way, but then will say the sweetest thing and you forget she was just being so challenging!! They have us hooked at such a young age! :)
-Potty training is STILL in progress. I think I make progress and then step back :(
-Have had a few days without nap....but then she can't make it to the end of the night, nor am I ready to give them up. She still goes to bed late 10ish and gets up 6ish! Apparently my kids need little sleep.
-One day she gets up from her nap...."you're the best mom ever, Gino you're the best brother ever!"
-Lately if Gino is crying she runs over and says "Gino you need me? I'm right here!" " Gino you want me? Here I am!"
- Headed to SLO a few weekends back and we told her we were going to the beach. It started raining on the way and she said "how are we going to go to the beach?" and then we stopped at Harris Ranch, she gets out of the car and says " I dont see the beach" I'm always surprised at the observations at such a young age.
- I told Giada she had to eat a roll roll (which is a piece of deli meat rolled up, the name she picked up from her friend Dylan) she answers " are you serious, here I go, don't change your mind"